Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yet another list at the end of the Year

Dear friends!
Since we´re moving into a new decade I couldn´t resist posting a list of my top 5 games that I´ve spent the most time with for the past 10 yrs. Some of the games mentioned are just so darn good that I have to play them over and over again while others´s just a good excuse to kill some time while commuting, just before bedtime, etc etc...

So here goes:

5. Theif II (PC)
4. Half Life 2 and the following trilogy (PC)
3. Resident Evil 4 (NGC)
2. Final fantasy Tactics A2 (NDS)
And finally the charming but not necessarily brilliant as my no. 1
1. Advance Wars 2: Blach hole rising (GBA) I don´t dare to count the hours I´ve spent with AW 2 it would be a... shocking sum.

Honorary mention: Perfect Dark, Counter Strike Zero/Source, Zelda Windwaker, Halo 1-2 and Fable.

You have a list for us?? Come on and post it...

Bye for now.
-Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment