Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Aside from various bug fixes it also upgrades most of the graphical assets from 900 x 600 resolution to 1800 x 1200. The bump in graphical fidelity makes a big difference, especially if you're on a high resolution display. We really hope you'll like it!
Here's the full content rundown:
• Engine: Doubled the resolution of most graphical assets
• Engine: Tweaked UI to scale and perform better on high-res displays
• Engine: Game now boots in windowed mode if Fullscreen has been set to off (PC only)
• Chapter 1: Added tool tips during the first environment
• Chapter 1: Added 50 new interaction options
• Engine: Fixed crash on launch that happened on OSX 10.7
• Engine: Game now correctly saves settings when using keyboard short-cut to toggle Fullscreen mode
• Chapter 1: Fixed a bug that would cause the game to freeze when talking to the old lady twice
• Chapter 1: Fixed bug that would cause dialogue related to the torn note to show up too early
• Chapter 1: Fixed interactivity on floorboard showing up too early
• Chapter 3: Fixed rare occurrence of all letters in the blackmail puzzle showing up as 'A'
• Chapter 3: Fixed various typos